Cancellation of admission

A student who, for any reason, does not wish to commence studies, will provide written notice to the Registration and Admission Office of the Graduate School (not to the faculty!), no later than the beginning of the semester for which the student was admitted.

A student whose notice arrives after this date will be charged tuition as required.