Submission of a request for dorm residence

  • A student who is interested in the dorms must complete a request form for dorm residence.
  • The request will be submitted based on the section: Dorms – Schedules.
  • The request can be submitted in the Office of the Dean for the Graduate School or submitted via fax to: 04-8295635 or via Email or via mail to: Technion, Graduate School, Dean’s Office, Room 206, Churchill Building.
  • Married couples must attach to the dorm residence application a copy of their marriage certificate or a copy of an identity document that states that they are married.
  • Unmarried couples who are in “domestic partnerships” are required to sign a Declaration of Unmarried Couples. Couples who have shared an apartment for at least seven months before signing the declaration may request dorm residence. The declaration signed by an attorney must be attached to the request form for dorm residence.