Request for approval to study a course at another university

  • Students who wish to take a course at another university, in Israel or abroad, are required to receive approval from the school before applying for the course.
  • A course will be recognized after official confirmation is received of the grade from the university where the course was taken.
  • For master’s degree students – the study involves payment of 5% of the annual tuition for study credits.
  • For doctoral students – the study does not involve payment – up to 4.0 study credits.

Request Form(Heb)